challenge accepted, here we go!
- 1. What is you middle name? rachel!
- 3. What is your birthday? December 11 (at 23:59 if you can believe it)
- 5. What is your favorite color? brown
- 7. Do you have any pets? sort of? I live with a russian puppy named Natasha
- 9. How tall are you? 5’8.5”
- 11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 7, I think!
- 13. What talents do you have? I’m very talented at starting books and never finishing them, I can weave Friends’ quotes into any conversation without you realizing it, I have the ability to convince a stranger to let me pet their dog in under 2 seconds flat, I’m really quite talented at not becoming a functioning member of society, and I’m perfectly adequate at out of tune car karaoke.
- 15. Favorite song? The Stable Song by Gregory Alan Isakov (Although Paul Simon’s Graceland album was the first I ever owned, and each of those songs will be forever in my heart.)
- 17. Who would be your ideal partner? I don’t think this is something you could ever know until you find them…..
- 19. Do you want a church wedding? Very doubtful.
- 21. Have you ever been to the hospital? Actually, never. I did have surgery once, but not at a hospital.
- 23. Have you ever met any celebrities? I met the twins from harry potter once, they were quite lovely. I also used to date someone who’s become somewhat famous, in a strange twist of fate.
- 25. What color socks are you wearing? Not wearing socks! I literally cannot fall asleep with socks on. Ever.
- 27. Would you like to be a big celebrity? Oh god no. I think that is probably the opposite of everything I want in life, hah.
- 29. Have you ever been skinny dipping? yes
- 31. What position do you usually sleep in? Anything, really. Curled into a ball, I suppose. I’m always cold.
- 33. What do you typically have for breakfast? Oatmeal. I can’t live without it, yes I know I’m 85 years old.
- 35. Have you ever tried archery? No! Although I really can’t see that ending in any way but painfully. I was always a swimmer and a runner because I can’t do anything more coordinated than going quickly in a straight line.
- 37. Favorite swear word? Probably just fuck if we’re going by the number of times I say it, hah. Too often, too often.
- 39. Do you have any scars? yep
- 41. Are you a good liar? No, terrible. People always come to me for advice because I have a fortunate/unfortunate tendency to be bluntly honest.
45. What is your favorite accent? I don’t really have one, to be honest.
- 43. Can you do any other accents other than your own? No way. Awful. Just dreadful.
- 47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing? ehhh, probably a coat I own, I think. But my other coat I got for 5 euro off ebay so I think they even out? My wardrobe is an enigma.
- 49. Are you an innie or an outie? Innie
- 51. Are you scared of spiders? No, they’re just lil cuties lookin for a nice place to spin some art.
- 53. Favorite foreign food? Thai, I suppose. Or Lebanese.
- 55. Most used phrase?
- 57. How long does it take for you to get ready? Like 5 minutes, depending on how beastly my hair’s looking that morning.
- 59. Do you suck or bite lollipops? I don’t like them, actually.
- 61. Do you sing to yourself? Constantly, and badly.
- 63. Biggest Fear? Being trapped in an awful situation I can’t get out of. (Job, place, relationship, etc.)
- 65. Best dramatic movie you’ve seen? Agora, or the Pianist.
- 67. Can you name all 50 states of America? I could name all the cool ones.
- 69. Extrovert or Introvert? Are there any extroverts on tumblr?
- 71. What makes you nervous? Feeling inadequately prepared for any thing I have to do.
- 73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes? Depends on if they’re worth the effort to correct and also the gravity of the mistake. If we’re friends, of course I would. But if a stranger says something completely off base and I have evidence to the contrary, I’d probably tell them. Unless it’s something trivial then I probably couldn’t be bothered.
- 75. Have you ever started a rumor? Don’t think so, hopefully not.
- 77. Have you ever drank underage? yes
- 79. Who was your first real crush? A guy I dated….the night we met he made up a rap about his green converse for me and then we broke into a kitchen because we wanted to make pancakes.
- 81. Can you roll your Rs? No. I also can’t whistle, although many people have tried to teach me to do both.
- 83. How fast can you run? Used to be pretty fast, now I’m perfectly mediocre.
87. Do you keep a journal? I can’t even remember to reply to people’s texts, I think a journal is a few steps above my commitment level eh.
- 85. What color are your eyes? I’m told they’re the same color as my hair.
- 89. Do you like your age? Of course.
- 91. Do you like your own name? I didn’t for a long time but now I do, although no one ever spells it or pronounces it correctly.
- 93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child? The people who know a specific answer to this question, what do they do when they don’t get what they want?
- 95. What are your weaknesses? Avocados, dogs, cellists, baby cacti, any sort of plants, coffee, people with an impressive vocabulary, witty comebacks, those weird cats without fur.
- 97. Were your ancestors royalty? must have been, my life is royally fucked
- 99. Color of your bedspread? white!
well then, I haven’t felt this accomplished in ages. cheers <3
"I am very much in love with no one in particular." - Ezra Miller (via perfect)
(Source: ezradelrey, via frunzeh)
28492 / Reblog
14523 / Reblog
TITLE: Unknownto be alone with you
ARTIST: Unknown sufjan stevens